Friday, February 4, 2011

Nainoa Delaforce

Nainoa loves saying his full name now. Of course you have to prompt him. What's your name? Nai-n0-a Del-a-force. His Uncle Jeff Delaforce was really impressed that this 20 month old can say his 6 syllable name. It's so cute because he says his name with such pride. I feel like he has grown up even more in this past week that we have been here. I don't know if it's the new surrounding, the beach, meeting his other family but he has definitely changed since we got here. Yesterday at Uncle Jeff's house Nainoa bit his 2 1/2 year old cousin. It wasn't out of anger or frustration either. He hugged C so hard that he fell down then Nainoa took a bite! He has never done that before so it kinda freaked me out. I don't know if it's because he's teething or he just got so excited or what. I immediately hugged C and told 9 that we don't bite. Biting hurts and we never bite. Guess I'll be watching him like a dog everytime he hugs someone.

We've been going to the beach everyday. Nainoa loves the water. He like to float in the ocean. He puts his hands in the sand and let's his upper body and legs float. He usually says, "Mommy do it!" or "Daddy do it!" He can be a bit bossy when he wants you to join in on the fun. I don't mind because I just love hanging in the water with Nainoa. I love watching his little toes in the water. He's getting so brown. Eye wants to live here one day. I wouldn't mind that at all. :)


The Delaforces.


Loving Uncle Jeff's backyard.


Where's the drum circle at?


Zzzzzzzzz.


I love his Quicksilver rash guard with the Hawaiian islands on the back.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin