Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catching Up

I can't believe we are leaving for Australia tomorrow. I have been so busy these past couple of weeks getting us ready for our trip. I am nervous and excited. I am sad to leave my parents. Lola can't stop crying. She said she feels "orphaned." I keep reassuring that video chat will make it easier. Wish us luck on the flight!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past month...


Hanging with cousin Gillian


Jam session with Kaiyayai



Rehearsing with Stomp



Soccer ball!!!!


Waiting for Daddy



Hanging out with Haukea and Kiko



First real smile at the camera

2 comments:

Diva Las Vegas said...

wow, 9 looks exactly like Eye in the real smile picture!!! that's the first time I've seen him look so much like Eye, or rather more like Eye than you. I can't believe you are leaving today! I kept wondering how soon it was and here we are! You are going to have such a fabulous time! Please email me and let's try to chat while you are there. I love you!

Emma said...

I miss you so much Nainoa!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin