Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I did it!




Skyping



I am back from my solo trip without Eye and Nainoa. I must say it was VERY strange being at the airport without snacks, diapers, stroller and yes the running toddler. I thought I would be a mess but I actually was fine. I was so busy in SF that I didn't have time to be sad. I did break cry for just a second when I was Skyping Nainoa and he was crying, "Mommy come home!" I must say Skype is awesome. It really changes the dynamic of being away from your child. It was so comforting to watch him eat dinner, tell him good night or say good morning and that I loved him so much. I don't think I would have handled without Skyping every day. I have to say that because I was gone Nainoa was SUPER clingy today. He didn't even want anyone else to talk to me. "Don't talk to Mommy!!!" Really? I guess I asked for it being child free for 3 days.

I have to say also that I am so proud of my BFF. Two kids is no joke. One new born and one 4 year old needing your attention is no joke. Parenting is no joke. I was so glad to do whatever I can in those three days. She is such an amazing mother who gives and gives and gives. I seriously don't know where she gets all her patience. I was so inspired by her these past two days. She really has shaped the way I parent. I learn from her. I am so so proud of her.


Baby N awake


Back to sleep.



King Kailophosaurus



Mommy of the Year

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin