Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cough, cough and Toy Story 3

Balloons always make you feel better.


Nainoa has been sick for the last week and half. Low grade fever, runny runny runny nose and a wet cough. I really try and not take on my mother's hypochondriac tendencies. Sometimes it's hard when she is asking, "You should take him to the doctor. Don't you think he should see someone about his cough?" I got great natural, homeopathic advice from many friends and thankfully Nainoa is on the mend. He still has a little cough and a snotty nose but it's not as bad as it was. He felt well enough to go to Toy Story 3 on ice today. We had such a great time! It was such a fun show. I recommend it to you parents out there. Can I just say how much of a racket Disney is running? I mean seriously, Woody snow cones for 10 dollars? Popcorn in a Mickey Mouse bucket 10 dollars?? I am proud to say we walked away without purchasing any garb.


My six week school break has flown by! It is my last week before school starts. I am taking a week off of work to spend some quality time with the family. Hopefully I will get a few more posts in before I get overwhelmed with school again.


Army men

The CLAAAWWWW




The gang

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin