Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4 Months!

Can you see it?   Can you see my bump?    Okay if you need a magnifying glass to see my bump then look at the size of my rack!!   Well I can see a little bump....and so can Eye and my close friends at work who've seen me naked in the dressing room for the past 2 years.  I look at it about 100 times a day to see if it's getting bigger.  I WANT it to get bigger.   Come on you can see it right?????   

 Yesterday I went to the OB and he said that the reason I'm not showing yet is because my abs are strong.  (go pilates!)  I guess that's a good thing.  I've gained 2 pounds since my last visit so I now weigh 130 pounds.  Next week Wednesday I go for the big ultrasound where they take measurements of the fetus.   I have to drink 32 oz. of water an hour before and I can't pee!  That sounds like an eternity to me since I seem to pee every 5 minutes.  Hopefully if fetus is in a good position we can see the sex.   Wahine or Kane?  I really don't care.  I just want a healthy baby.

Speaking of healthy babies, my good friend just gave birth to a beautiful boy.  His name is Makai.  I loove that name and he is sooo precious.  I saw him for the first time yesterday and I kept saying, " I can't believe your in this world already!"   For me it seemed like just yesterday Birdie told me she was pregnant.   It seems so surreal that what's growing inside me is actually going to come out and be in this world!   

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin