Saturday, December 27, 2008

One more week!

Stomp Out Loud is going on hiatus on January 4th.  We are currently searching for a new space somewhere on the strip that will become our new home.  I can't believe I only have one more week left!  I will be 19 weeks on Monday and by the time we finish I will be exactly 5 months.  It kinda worked out perfectly.   I definitely feel pregnant while performing.  Even though I am not doing a whole lot in the show, I can feel the weight of the baby in my belly.  I don't move so quickly and I am really being careful moving around the set.   My belly is popping out more which makes me extra sensitive while performing.  I still feel good.  I plan on finishing our last week.  Everybody in the cast has been great.  They all have been covering my parts that I can't do.  I feel like everyone is looking after me.  (And looking at my big boobs)   I'm really looking forward to the break we are going to have.  I'm kinda of nervous about what I'm going to do for income, but I can collect unemployment which is comforting.   Change is coming and I can feel it in my body and in my life.  I feel excited, nervous, anxious and calm all at the same time.  I look forward to this change.  Change is good. 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin