Monday, July 20, 2009

2 Months

Nainoa is 2 months today. He went to the Dr. and he weighed in at 14 lbs 12 oz! He is above the 95% in weight. He is 23 1/4 inches tall which is about 51% for his length. He is a bit over weight but Dr. said not to worry about it since he is exclusively breast fed. He is definitely staring at objects and people more. Nainoa is also smiling and cooing a lot more too. He is just so adorable! Lately he has been sucking his fingers. Oh and he has been laughing in his sleep! It's the cutest thing. The big news is that we decided to vaccinate. I have decided to do my own modified Dr. Sears version. We only did the DTap today. I was still undecided on wether to do Rotavirus. Doc said if Nainoa wasn't going to go to day care and if I don't change him in public stalls, I probably can skip it. So we did and I feel pretty good about my decision. I tell you sometimes the internet is the devil. I mean I LOVE my Facebook but I hate the conflicting information that is out there in the internet world. Vaccinate vs. Non-Vaccinate. That is definitely the question. I guess I'll just be somewhere in the middle and make an educated decision that makes me feel comfortable.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin