Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Daddy


Today was Michael Jackson's memorial at the Staple Center. I thought it was a beautiful program. There were many wonderful things said about Michael. Many times Eye and I cried. I think the most important part of the memorial is when his only daughter Paris spoke. That wat the moment it hit me. Michael Jackson was a daddy. Michael Jackson was HER daddy. I am so thankful to still have my father around. I can't imagine what it must feel like to lose your father at such a young age. My heart really goes out to the children. I was so saddened by Paris's speech. I really felt a pain in my heart. Michael Jackson was many things. But we forget he was her Daddy. I don't know what I'm trying to say, but I do want to say if you are lucky enough to have your father still around, give them a hug and tell them you love them. I love you Daddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin