Thursday, August 20, 2009

NYC & London Peeps

The last days of our L.A. vacation were great. We got to see our friends from New York and I saw my good friend from London that I hadn't seen in 11 years! Nainoa was such a trouper. We shlept him around the whole time to meet everyone. Thank goodness he loves being in his car seat!!! It was so nice to see everyone and their kids. I really miss L.A. Ivan and I have been talking about moving back someday. As more of my friends are leaving Las Vegas (sniff sniff..Birdie), the more appealing L.A. has become. Sigh...we'll see...

Dash, Kimmaire and August from NYC
So this is my good friend Ray who I haven't seen in 11 years. He is an amazing man who has raised his 3 gorgeous girls by himself!!! Single daddy with three girls!!! Ladies and gentelmen...Dad of the Century!
(Mimi, Ray, Lily, Me and Daisy)

Nainoa and his London Ladies



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin