Thursday, July 29, 2010

Marley and Nainoa. Sharing is Caring???


Remember when Marley and Nainoa were just little fat babies? Gone are the days where we can sit them in their diapers and take pictures of them.

Nainoa had been hitting. Yes, it has begun. I seriously have nightmares about the word, "GENTLE." I know he is frustrated because he doesn't have full use of language to express himself and hopefully he will grow out of it. But his Gines temper is causing me some serious anxiety when we are around other toddlers. Why it gotta my kid hitting at the playground?


Play date at an indoor playground in Sherman Oaks. Marley is about dunk on 9.


Dejavu? Seriously one week later at Skender's party the boys are in the same position with a beach ball. 9 got so mad and sucker punched Marley in the head when he wasn't looking! (sigh..great..why it gotta be my kid???) Marley didn't even flinch. Thank goodness we are all friends and are going through this at the same time.


1 comment:

The Best Baby said...

Wait?........why is my son hogging the ball in all the pictures!!! LOL.........awweee they will appreciate this later. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin