Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Honey Do List

My husband is finally home after being away for 6 weeks!  I am soooo happy that he is back and so are our chihuahuas.   Yesterday I gave him a full day of rest.  It was awesome we laid around most of the morning.  I made breakfast.  We went to see Sunshine Cleaning.
It was pretty good.  Then we came home sat on the couch and watched TV.   My parents move in next Monday so today I am busting out the "Honey Do List"   It's pretty long but I think we can do it.  I'm pretty focused and bossy when it comes to doing things so I"m sure well get it done before the weekend.  We finally start our Lamaze classes this week.   It's weird that I haven't actually thought about my birth.  I have been reading a lot, but I haven't really been focusing on what my birth is going to be like.  Maybe because I don't know what it's going to be like.  I don't know what to visualize in my head other than visualizing my cervix stretching to 10cm!!!   Sigh...breathe...breathe...breathe.    K time to get to the first thing on my list.  Clean out Eye's closet!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin