Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Vidamos

Last weekend I went to LA for 2 short short days. There just isn't enough time to spend with everyone I wanted to see. Saturday I spend all day with my brother while Eye was doing the show. Sunday my cousin Kay through a 80th birthday party for Lola. It was so good to see all my cousins and their kids. Nainoa has such a big family on the Vidamo side! I loved watching Nainoa being passed around from family member to family member. It was so nice to have all of us there together. I miss my family.

The Vidamos

Filipino Food

The Golden Girls (Lola, Tita Fe and Autnie Baby)

My family!
Nainoa, Paul Miller and gLo

1 comment:

Diva Las Vegas said...

may i be as rocking as lola when i'm 80!!! miss u guys!! miss the menu, lol!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin