Saturday, March 20, 2010

10 Months!

I'm not going to start this post with, "I can't believe it's been blah blah blah." (I guess I just did) This month has been a huge milestone for him. He crawled on all fours, stood up by himself without any help, and took 4 little steps on my birthday! Lolo predicted that he would be walking by 10 months and he might be right. Nainoa likes to
  • Stand and flap his arms up and down.
  • Bang two objects together in his hands.
  • Make the sign for light.
  • Eat his toes.
He also love the book, "Buenas noches, Gorila." There are many things Nainoa dislikes too. As you can see in my previous post he will definitely tell you if he is unhappy. Nainoa does not like activities such as changing his diapers or being in his play pen. He also has a bit more stranger anxiety too.

Today we celebrated his 10 month by going to the park with his girlfriend Pema. She is sooooooo smart! I was so impressed by her Chinese language and signing skills. I realized today how much of a boy Nainoa is. He was all over the place, getting into everything, eating leaves, crawling everywhere, getting dirty. I can't wait to post the pictures from today. Nainoa and Pema look so cute playing together!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin