Monday, March 1, 2010

Playing with Uncle

We spent a very short 2 days in L.A. last weekend. Saturday we drove up and spent the night at my brother's house. Mel can walk with out any assistance! I held back my tears watching him walk up the stairs with out his walker. I watched him go from the floor to his chair all by himself. Then he dragged his chair all the way from the kitchen to his bedroom. AMAZING! He is really independent and is a total fighter. (Runs in the family.) I am hoping and praying that he can gain all of his mobility back. I loved watching Nainoa play ball with Mel. It was so cute to watch them roll around the floor and toss the ball back and forth. I can't wait to get back to L.A in a couple of weeks to see how much more my brother has improved!


1 comment:

Diva Las Vegas said...

That is so sweet! I am so glad your brother is progressing so well, hooray!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin