Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nama...sigh

I'm pretty frustrated that I can't find  a good Yoga class.  The pre-natal classes are way too easy and boring for me at this stage.  I took an Inyegar class today which was interesting.  We used ropes and lots of blocks and blankets.  There was one great stretch that really opened my chest.  It felt good.  But then I got bored fast and my mind started to wander.  I need to sweat a little or at least feel my body get warm.  I've been walking a lot.  I usually do 45 minutes to an hour every other day.   I'm teaching Pilates and I'm also doing Hula once a week.  I guess that's pretty active but I still feel like it's not enough.  I miss sweating, I miss the feeling you get after a really good work out.  I know that I can't push too hard so I just have to find that happy medium.  

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin