Friday, February 27, 2009

We are family!

My parents are moving in with us at the end of March!  I am soooooo excited!  Ever since Ivan and I got married, she's been dying to have another grandchild to take care of.  She always said, "When you have your baby,  I'll move in with you and help you."  I really want my son to know my parents, to really know them.   I want him to know how sweet and soft my father is and how beautiful and giving my mother is.  My parents are so important to me and I just feel so blessed it's all happening.  I'm also thankful that my husband is all for it too.  I know that it's not always going to be smooth sailing.  I mean let's be real...I haven't lived with my parents since I was 20 years old. But my parents are in their late 70's so every moment counts.  I have a tremendous amount of re-arranging to do around the house which is good because it will keep me busy while Eye is gone.   Yea for family!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin