Sunday, May 17, 2009

For Your Sunday Reading


I saw this article in the Business section of the L.A. Times.  The title of the article is "Childbirth: Can the U.S. Improve?"  I'm not surprised it's in the Business section.

This article from one of my favorite blogs MarvelousKiddo.  It's a great childbirth story done cartoon style.  Very funny.

Last night Eye and I went to see No Doubt at Mandalay bay.  It was their first stop on their U.S. Tour. They rocked!  We sat to the right of the sound board and just before the concert we saw Gwen's 3 month old and 3 year old carried through the crowd with the big noise cancellation ear muffs on. Since there are other kids on the road with the band, Eye and I began to wonder how many busses they have?  One for each family?  How coool and tiring that must be!


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin