Monday, May 11, 2009

Stompin' in Utero @ 38 Weeks

I'm not kidding when I say that my boy is definitely Stomping in the womb.  I'm serious.  The amount of times I feel his feet stomp on my ribs and see his feet or heels protruding out of my belly is crazy.  Maybe it's because I Stomped until 5 months.   I guess he's just use to it by now.  Today I had to go through fetal monitoring and he just didn't want to stay still.   He was moving all around making music out of whatever he can kick.  Needless to say his heartbeat was great.  The ultrasound tech said he looked great.  My amnio fluid was at 19.5 which is good. (they like to see it above 10)  She said when my water breaks it's gonna GUSH out.   He was practicing breathing which is great.    He's gonna come out with a lot of hair!  We saw it floating around in the amniotic fluid.  

Today I took my mom and Eye to see a foreign film called Sin Nombre.  It was great.  I like foreign films, especially in Spanish.  During the movie I definitely felt a couple of Braxton Hicks contractions.  Eye calls them "practice hicks" because they are practice contractions.  It didn't hurt, it just felt like period cramps.  My stomach got really really tight during the contraction.   Sigh...it's definitely coming.  I can't believe I'm already 38 weeks.  Where did all that time go?  

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin