Monday, September 14, 2009

Moby Models

photo from Moby Wrap

Today Nainoa and I went down to the Las Vegas Convention center to model Moby Wraps at the ABC Kids Expo. In exchange for our modeling we got a free Moby. I have one already (thanks Mish), but I wanted another one in a different color. I forgot to take pictures of us today in the booth in our new black carrier. I am a big fan of Moby Wrap not only because the wraps are awesome, but also because they support the Coalition For Improving Maternity Servicies. Ricki Lake and Abby Epstien, the creators of The Business of Being Born and My Best Birth, created their own Moby wrap. With the purchase of one of these special wraps a donation is made to CIMS. I am so excited to rock our new fall Moby! Photos to come. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin