Monday, November 9, 2009

The best phone call

I have been sitting in front of my empty post page trying to figure out what I wanted to blog about. There's is no new Nainoa stories I want to share. The only thing I keep thinking about is the awesome message I got from a girlfriend that went through my BASI pilates certification. She is 35 weeks pregnant! I am so excited that she is about to meet her baby soon. I seriously got all giddy, had goose bumps and welled up with tears. I just remembered what it felt like that last month before you finally meet whoever is in your belly. The exhaustion, the peeing, the anticipation, the sleepless nights, the peeing, the nesting etc. I didn't get a chance to talk to my friend so I have all these questions in my mind! I love pregnant women . I just love talking about being pregnant and being a first time mommy. This is another moment in my life that I wished I moved back to L.A. This will be my 6th L.A. girlfriend who has given birth this year. Nainoa already has 6 playmates who will be turning one in the same year! All the more reason to strive to make that happen in the next couple of years. Anyways this post isn't about me. CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ooooohhhh how I wish you lived in LA too! At least there's video iChat.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin