Monday, November 2, 2009

Left My Heart In San Francisco


We had such a great time in San Francisco. It was a needed vacation for me. It was so nice to hang out with Mish, Kaiyaiyai and Eddie. Halloween was such a blast! Mish had a party at her house with all of Kaiyaiyai's two year old buddies. It was so cool to see the boys interact. I kept on staring at them saying to myself, "I can't believe Nainoa is going to be that old and playing with other little buddies." Then I got sad when I thought of who Naiona would be playing with? Kai is in SF and all of his band mates are in different states. Mish reassured me that I would find someone for Nainoa... but it's just not the same. Sigh...anyways here some of my fav photos of the weekend. I love you Mish and I miss you so much already!

Nainoa concentrating on his turtle toes

Kaiyaiyai the Giraffe
Gypsie, Giraffe and Hawaiian tourist

Turtle and The Hare

Trick or Treating in the Ergo

The boys and their sons

Mommy BFF's

Naiona's 2nd costume

Awesome onesie given by Shewgal

2 comments:

Emma said...

How cute are you, Nainoa? I love your onesie about how your parents met. My parents met at a vending machine but I don't think there are any onesies like that around. Hope to see you soon and I hope your parents rent out their house!

Diva Las Vegas said...

Tortoise and The Hare - pretty clever! Love the Dalmation too, so adorable.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin