Thursday, December 24, 2009

Breastfeeding like Baby Jesus

My friend Leigh, of Marvelous Kiddo posted this amazing post about Breastfeeding the Baby Jesus. The original post came from Peaceful Parenting. I LOVED all the images of the Virgin Mary breastfeeding Christ the Child. After I watched this video it inspired me to take my own photo of Nainoa and I under the our Christmas tree.




Today I had a great day with my sister, Lolo and Naiona. I missed my Mom and my brother a lot. Tomorrow Nainoa and I will be traveling to Hawaii. I am a little nervous about the 6 hour flight with out Eye. Hopefully I will get a row all to myself. Safe travels to all those traveling tomorrow including myself!

1 comment:

Ms.B said...

I love breastfeeding pictures!! You're doing such an awesome job!! I love breastfeeding my babies....it's such an amazing thing our bodies can do!! And such a great bond that you can share with your baby! Thanks for the post!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin