Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Girlfriend and Cousin

This week we had a really short 48 hours in LA. Between going back and forth to the hospital, I had just enough time to squeeze in a visit with Nainoa's girlfriend Pema and her brand new 3 months old cousin Dru.

Nainoa and Pema met at Huntington Botanical Gardens in San Marino. In all my life of living in Los Angeles I had never been there. The Japanese Gardens were just gorgeous. I felt like I was was back in Japan.


Nainoa was SOOO happy to see his girl.

Pema was thinking about last time when Nainoa accidentally hit her in the face.


Nainoa consoling Pema or getting fresh?


Cousin Dru who's 3 months and VERY cute!

Dru couldn't figure out just what to make of Nainoa.


1 comment:

Emma said...

I know it didn't seem like I had fun, but I definitely did. I think I was just shy around you for some reason. Can't wait to see you again and hopefully by then we'll both be on the move!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin