Friday, December 25, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka!

Mele Kalikimaka! I might in the air to Hawaii as you read this post or maybe I'll be with Ivan eating some ono Hawaiian food. Since Ivan is in Hawaii and my Mom is in the hospital with my brother it was just Lolo, gLo, Nainoa, Haukea, Kiko and myself celebrating an early Christmas on Christmas Eve. Even though we weren't complete we had a great day. My sis and I took Lolo out for some Filipino food. We both felt bad that Lola hasn't been here to cook Lolo's favorite foods. We had lechon, chicken adobo, lumpia shanghai and Lolo had pinakbet. Here are the highlights of our Christmas Eve before baby went to bed.


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with aloha.

1 comment:

Diva Las Vegas said...

aw man, i wish we were there too! I love you guys!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin