Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To Read or Not to Read

When your pregnant it seems that you inherit all the books that your friends who have had kids want to get rid of.  It's really great not to have to buy any of the standard books like, "What to Expect When Your Expecting."  I now have 2 of that same book.  I'm not much of a reader.  I do have my spurts of non stop reading.  But now I have a huge pile of books that stare at me and it is all sooooo overwhelming.  I don't know where to begin or which one to pick up first.   Some of my pregnant friends swear by some books, others tell me to stay away certain books and some books just make FREAK ME OUT!   So for now  I'll just take my time and if these pile of books collect dust I won't worry because I know that I can pick up the phone and call one of my friends for advice.

1 comment:

josieandherlittlekitties said...

you won't need those books. you are really good with kids and your mommy instict will kick in and you'll realize you didn't need all those books...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin