Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 Weeks


I am 30 weeks already!  I can't believe it.  I'm reading a lot.  Just read Happiest Baby on the Block by Dr. Karp,  The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth by Henci Goer and now I'm reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth.  I really like Ina May's book.  There are so many stories  of home births.  It's very inspiring.  It makes me feel like I can do it too.   Today is St. Patty's Day and I'm going to spend a nice relaxing day by the pool then shop with Birdie.  I started to warm up the pool yesterday.   Water!!!!  Yea, it's been so long.  I wanted to go swimming on my birthday tomorrow since it's going to be 83 degrees!  I'm going to see my huzzzband on Sunday in L.A.   I am soooooo excited.   My sister is throwing me a baby shower in L.A. and Ivan is flying in for just the day.  I miss him a lot.  It's getting harder now.  I'm done being alone.  I can't wait for this weekend!  Friends, family and my honey!!!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I'm reading Ina May's Guide right now too! I agree, it is a liberating and inspirational read. It's amazing what women are capable of, given the right space and kind of support.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin