Sunday, March 29, 2009

Showered with Love

My amazing Mommy and Sister

Inae Joe my childhood BFF since 13 years old
My Family

Ivan flew in on tour for just the day!

The amazing cake!
All my gifts actually fit in the truck!



Last weekend my Mom, Sister and BFF since jr. high threw me and my husband the most amazing shower.  It was filled with friends and family I had not seen in such a long time.  The food (thanks Mommy), the cake (thanks sister) and the decorations (thanks Inae)  were so great.  The weather was perfect, the sun was out, not too hot but just right.  I was totally overwhelmed with all the people who showed up and how thoughtful and giving everyone was.  It really made me miss living close to the people I love so much.  I love my friends and family in L.A. and I only wish I could work and live closer to them.   I feel really lucky to have such an amazing circle of friends and family there.  I am thankful that my son will also have the same circle of love surrounding him.  Thank you everyone for making that day so memorable for us.  I am truly grateful for you all and so thankful that you will be a part of Baby Delaforce's life!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin