Thursday, March 19, 2009

dannyfinnerty

Hard Rock 07' Ivan playing drums


Today is my husbands 40th birthday and I can't think of better way to celebrate it than going to see his best friends band tomorrow, The Dan Band.  (even though Ivan will be on Stomp tour) Eye and Danny have been friends since 1995 when they joined Stomp.  They were touring buddies and when I joined Stomp in 1996  I believe it was Eye who said to Danny when he first saw me,  "Keep me away from her, she's trouble."   Anyways if you haven't seen The Dan Band and your in the L.A. area tomorrow, go check them out at the Avalon.   I am dying to see Danny's rendition of "Single Ladies", tomorrow.  Also I gotta check up on my choreography too....ahem.   Yea, I helped him with Dontcha and Humps.  I actually didn't do much cuz' Dan does so much of his own choreography.  This will probably be the last time I see them before I give birth.  I can't wait to hang out with my BFF tomorrow too.  I'm so excited!!!!!!   Little Dannyfinnerty Delaforce....hmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here's the proof that all you have to do is ask for what you want. just days ago i put out my plea to coralissa to start talking about ME in her baby blog because it seemed like it was starting to become all about "him"...
and today i log on and see we do indeed have the power to make a change in the world.
i've also already put in an early request for the baby to be named "dannyfinnerty" (one word) so based on this, i think it's safe to say you can all begin crocheting your lil' dannyfinnerty blankies and booties.
good luck people.
happy birthday hawaivan.
nice work hora.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin