Wednesday, October 7, 2009

18 Weeks



Nainoa is 18 weeks today. We are so excited that we are going to visit Mish & Kaiyayai for Halloween we decided to dress up early and do a photo shoot with the dogs. It will be baby's first time on the airplane. This will be our trial run before our big trip in December to Hawaii.
This week Nainoa has been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning reciting Shakespeare. He wakes up and starts his monologue and I desperately try and sling him back to sleep. Last night it only took a half an hour, the other night it took Daddy an hour and a half. He's so much more vocal now a days. He loves to grab things. He's also fascinated with lights. Oh and if he's on his back and he wants to practice standing he will definitely let you know. He gets mad and starts screaming, but once he's standing he's all smiles. We've been practicing sitting up, but he just topples over. He can hold it for a bout a second. Still no roll over. I'm not worried though, I know he'll do it one of these days. Tomorrow Eye goes to Aruba for 4 days. We are going to miss him, especially when Nainoa starts talking story at 4 in the morning!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love to serenade my parents at about 4-5 am also! I just love hearing my voice. My new thing is serenading and whining before I fall asleep for a nap. The other day at the pediatrician's office (who scolded my parents for not vaccinating me), my Mom couldn't hear what the doctor was saying because I was screaming in her ear! It was fun!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin