Monday, October 12, 2009

My Boys

This past weekend we had a lovely visit from my dear friends Quincy and Deondray. I have known Dee since high school. They are co-producing the LoveBScott show and they came to Vegas to do interview Mariah Carey. They also are the creators of the critically a claimed series The DL Chronicles. I am so so proud of them and all their achievements over the years. Let me keep bragging about them and say that Nainoa is sporting a Yoga Babies onesie. Quincy created these characters and you can purchase his book, The Yoga Babies: 31 Days of Wisdom on Amazon. It was soooo good to see them and have some quality time, eating Lola's adobo and just laughing! Love my boys!


Me & Dee 1991 JFK High School grads!

Quincy, Nainoa, & Deondray

Nainoa sporting his Yoga Baby onesie and totally over his photo shoot.


1 comment:

The Best Baby said...

Awwwwee Yay!!!!!! Nainoa is the perfect Yoga baby model!!Cute.
What are you guys doing to do for halloween? Nice pumpkin patch pictures.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin