Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girl Power!



So the last two Saturday nights I have spent it with my girls, Jen & Elaine. Last weekend we saw Whip It, a coming of age, woman empowerment movie staring Ellen Paige. Drew Barrymore's directorial debut.
I LOVE Drew. Ever since E.T. I have loved her. I loved her through out her drug problems, throughout her bad movies and good movies. She's a fellow Piscean who's life journey is pretty inspiring. Last night I went to check out the Sin City Roller Girls with my girls and
we had a blast! I fantasized on what my roller name would be and if I would be a Jammer or a Blocker. Needless to say it was a great game and the Notorious VIP's won.

I am girl's girl. I love my girlfriends and I feel inspired and empowered by all the women in my life. Thank you to all my girls out there. I love you all so much and I wish we all lived in the same city. If you haven't seen Whip It go!

hot4teacher, pot tato, and ??? (rollaforce, k.f.p., lava)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin